Here we are trying something new to get the family news out there for all of us. I really hope this this well be something everyone will want to do. It only takes a few minutes to type a little and let everyone know whats going on in your like.
Dad and I are fine, we are both feeling pretty good. Dad is almost done with the ramp for my chair, it looks really nice he did a good job.
We had really nice visits this summer with Jason. Sandy and Ashley, and with Troy, Shelia, Kyle, Gabrielle and Connor. They all looked so good and I had such a good time just watching them and listening to them.
Sara and Susan take really good care of us and we appreciate them so much. Sara seem glad to be back in Family History, that and her knitting classes keep her really busy. Susan loves teaching the 6Th grade.
I really want you all to do this because I really miss you and feel I am missing out on so much of your lives, especially of the grand kids growing up; Please try and find a few minutes to write
a few lines.
I love you all so much and really miss all of you that are away.
Love Mom
Lady Bird Jewelry
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment