Sunday, November 2, 2008

The AZ Birds




For those of you who don't know We got A DOG! His name is Jesse James Bird, He weighs 7.5 pounds and is very playful here is a picture.


Ashley came over this weekend she is getting really big, i was going to post a picture but i can't find the cord that connects to the computer and camera, I will post them as soon as I find it! ( or my mom)


For those of you who didn't know that my mom finished her CNA classes this is her grad. picture, she is now working as needed at two care centers.
School is going well for me, Like everyone I am always happy for the weekends because my weekdays are soo busy!K, Talk to ya guys later!





2 comments:

Sara said...

what a cute puppy! It sounds like you and your mom are keeping busy. I wish i could email you. Feel free to email me I get your emails.

Lynn said...

Good job Nancy, we are proud of you. jesse is looking cute as ever. love ya all, G