Sunday, November 23, 2008

Iraq


Hi Everybody,

I spoke to Nick yesterday and here is his latest news:

After being a Lance Corporal for only 7 months, Nick was meritoriously promoted to Corporal. This required him to beat out thousands of Marines in Japan! He is now a Non-Commissioned Officer. As usual...he is kicking butt and taking names!

Approximately Dec 26-28 Nick will go to 29 Palms, California for a month of additional training. At the end of January, or first part of February, he will be deployed to Iraq. It does not look like he will be able to come home prior to his deployment. :(

I thought you all might like to hear the latest news. I will continue to keep you posted. Please remember to keep him in your prayers.
Thank you,
Sheila


I got this e-mail this morning and wanted to share it with the rest of you. We are so proud of all his hard work. I know how hard it is to have someone in a war zone and how much your family's support means to him and his family. We will get Nick's e-mail address so you can let him know he is in our thoughts and prayers. love you all, Grandma B.

0 comments: