Saturday, February 14, 2009

chicken pox

I have the chicken pox. It is not fun. But all of them are almost gone. I've been able to stay home from school for three days. Have any of you never had the chicken pox?

Zac

3 comments:

sandy_bird said...

thats not fun, ive never had chicken pox before, do you know who gave it to you?

Sue said...

Chicken pox are so itchy. I got the chicken pox when I was in fifth grade. That was horrible. But, at least I got to miss a week of school.

Lynn said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. It was so good to see you. I had them when I was a little girl. I know that
Gabrielle Has had them, I think about the time Connor was born. I had the singles then too. that is a relative to chicken pox. Love you.