A place where we can stay up to date on what everyone is doing. Feel free to post pictures, videos, make comments, tell stories, ask questions and tell of upcoming events.
You never now what surprise is coming through the door when these boys come in. this time it was, it was a new haircut and the delight in thier eyes when we all made a fuss over them. ya got a love em.
I miss you Riley, Sandy, Gabrielle, Connor Ashley and you too Kyle. I love all of you so much and really miss you
3 comments:
IT'S ME ZAC. YA I AM AUSEM
These boys are such hams. They are truly cute!
You never now what surprise is coming through the door when these boys come in.
this time it was, it was a new haircut and the delight in thier eyes when we all made a fuss over them. ya got a love em.
I miss you Riley, Sandy, Gabrielle, Connor Ashley and you too Kyle. I love all of you so much and really miss you
Post a Comment