Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Updates for Z@c's life

Zac here. I am already starting basketball! This year I am on the Wolves. My first game is Saturday the 9th. Plus that same day, is Ty's Birthday party. He and his friends are going to Trafalga. Of course Sam and I are going as well. I just hope we can all visit the blog more often.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I am so happy to see you using the blog Zac.
Maybe we can get the rest of the family to start using it again.
I'm excited to hear about basket ball and well be looking forward to hearing how your team is doing.
Tys birthday sounds fun maybe your mom will post some pictures.

Sara said...

What position do you play on your basketball team?

Sue said...

Sounds like you are going to be very busy, Zac. Do you have any friends on your team?